Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2015

You Are Close In My Heart/ E.J Perth- PMA International's Love Letters To Our Children


 © EJ Perth 2013 Love Letters To Our Children

 To My Children:

© EJ Perth 2013 Love Letters To Our Children

I love you so much, and pray for you every day. Even when you cannot see me, I keep you close in my heart.

Remember the time we played “Space”? You dressed up in your Eeyore space costume, and you dressed up in a windbreak with the hood pulled tight over your face. We rode our rocket–the push car decorated with sparkly streamers, zooming across the house. We leaped and danced, and laughed across the living room imagining that we were flying through distant galaxies.

Every night I pray for you, and send my love –it flies across space on an imaginary rocket, landing softly as a kiss on your cheek. I thank God for you, and for the blessing to be your mom. I love you always. And hope and pray we can be together soon.
xoxox Love and More Love xoxox Mommy


https://loveletterstoourchildren.wordpress.com/…/you-are-cl…

No comments:

Post a Comment